Exit Re-Entry Visa New Fee and Rules in KSA
The Ministry of Interior also knows MOI Absher has an update for expatriates in KSA. They have published on their official web portal that Expatriates in KSA and for dependent the fee is for exit re-entry visa is non-refundable.
Because they are earning money in Saudi Arabia doing hard work, working daily under their strict sponsors and companies. That is why we wanted to help and update all of them so that they must take care of paying the fee for an exit re-entry visa.
Exit Re-Entry Visa Fee and Rules for Expatriates in KSA
The fee for the exit re-entry visa is just SAR 200 for 2 or less than 2 months. If you are trying to get the visa for more than 2 months then for each month there is fee of SAR 100.
The MOI (Ministry of Interior) mentioned that an exit re-entry visa if an Expat pays for himself or the dependent. They can only withdraw the fee within the duration of three business days. This is the latest news all Expatriates in Saudi Arabia must. However, there are some terms and conditions as follow:
- The exit re-entry visa must be used within the given duration of three months. If you don’t you lost it. You can extend it and can’t do anything. So take care of it and use it.
- There is no fine when you cancel the exit re-entry visa within 3 days after the printout.
- You need to make sure that each information on the visa is correct. It not then the visa is useless.
- Let say you hare holding the visa and your family members are traveling with you. They must there is mentioned in the passport.
- After the given time, if you don’t use the visa, you can refund the funds from MOI and cancel for getting your paid fee back.
- Only the sponsor can extend the visa via MOFA.
Other than the above the passport you are applying for a visa must be valid for 6 months. If it is not then you cannot issue or get a visa for yourself. While selecting the return date, ensure that you select it to date as before 7 days of the visa expiry and your Iqama expiry date to avoid fines.