How to Renew Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
So lots of expatriates bring their families to Saudi on a visit visa. No matter if you are a laborer, a doctor, an Engineer, etc, you can apply for a visit visa online. But the validity of your family visit visa might be up to thirty days. But don’t worry you can extend it for more days (up to 5 times extension is allowed).
In Saudi Arabia, you can extend your spouse’s visa up to 180 days. However, you can the stamp on that visit visa, if the stamp is for 90 days you can easily extend it for more than 90 days.
How to Extend/Renew Visit Visa in KSA?
It is important to renew your or your family visit visa 1-week earlier before the expiry date. However, there are two options available for expatriates for the renewal, online, and manual options. Don’t worry I am going to show you both these options below.
How to Extend/Renew Visit Visa Online:
To easily extend your or your family visit visa online. There are few requirements, you need to make and activate a new Absher account first. If you have one, then skip MOI registration. Now please follow the below steps.
- Add fund in MOI of SAR 100 via your bank account (visit your bank for more details)
- Now login to your MOI Absher account
- Go to “E-services”
- Click on “Passports” and select the option “Extend Visit Visa”
- Now click on “Proceed” then click the “Confirm” option
- You should see a message “Successfully extended visit visa”
- Print it for future use.
So that is how you can easily renew or extend your or your family visit visa online through MOI Absher. For manual extension follow the procedure.
How to Extend/Renew Visit Visa Manually:
The following are the required documents if for the visit visa renewal of your family or yourself. Remember to skip (family options)all the steps whether you want the extend the visa for yourself.
- Your and your family passport along with a color photocopy
- Valid Iqama copy of yours and your family along with two photocopy
- Passport size photos with white background
- SAR 100 in your pocket
Now that you have all the required documents please follow the steps.
- Visit nearest Jawazat office
- Ask the people to pay the online payment of SAR 100 via online banking (they will need an extra 20 SAR from you)
- Also aks them to fill up the form they will provide you the visa extension form
- Now submit the form to the JAwazat office counter
- You will get a Token or Ticket so that you can track your visit renewal process either complete or not. Here is to track your Token online.
Please Don’t Overstay
Please note that don’t let yourself or your family overstay in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you do overstay, then there are penalties of SAR 25000. It is safe to leave the KSA before 2 or 4 days.