Friendi APN Internet Settings (2023 Updated)
Friendi APN setting is easy to configure manually for accessing the internet. The manual setting is easy and simple to configure on all smartphones/devices. There are six simple steps in order to configure and access the internet on the Friendi network in the KSA.
You can follow the below steps on your Android smartphone in order to manually set Access Point Names on the Friendi network in Saudi Arabia. Let’s get started:
Friendi APN Internet Settings
Follow the below steps on your Android device:
- Go to Settings then tap More Networks.
- Tap Mobile Networks then tap Access Point Names.
- In the Name field type Friendi.
- In the APN field just type the internet.
- Leave all fields empty, go back, and save settings.
- Restart your Android device, that’s it.
You are connected now. After following the above steps you will successfully configure your Access point name settings for the Friendi network in the KSA. Read Friendi Mobile Services USSD Codes in Saudi Arabia.
Fix: Why Your Friendi Internet is Not Working
- Check your smartphone is getting proper signals.
- Sometimes restarting Android devices can also fix some issues like signals etc.
- After setting up your APN, check that you have enough internet data packages available.
- Reset the phone settings.
- Talk to customer care support of Friendi, and him/her how to fix the issue while setting up APN
- Most important, check the coverage area.