How to Get Mobily Loan Balance SAR 5 up to SAR 30
Mobily allows you to get a loan balance of SR 5 and SR 30 or SR 10 with 300MB of internet data. The USSD code for emergency credit is here. Now Mobily is now providing the best credit services to its customers. Easily activate the service and get benefits of the loan amount balance on the go.
The credit loan service is only eligible for their prepaid customers only. Postpaid customers cannot avail of this promotion. There are no extra charges on the loan balance.
Get Mobily Advance Credit Loan
You can get either SR 5, SR 30, or SR 10 with free internet 300MB. To get a Mobily loan balance of SAR 5, dial *405# or send “405” to 1100. However, to get Mobily loan balance of SAR 30, dial *430# or send “430” to 1100. To receive a Mobily loan balance of SAR 10 & 300MB of internet data, dial *403# or send “403” to 1100.
The balance you will receive after doing the above step is SR.5. Don’t forget that, it’s a loan amount and it will be deducted from your Mobily balance on the next recharge. The cost of the loan amount balance is SR.1/call and SR.1/SMS. To check Mobily Internet or mobile balance.
With Loan Credit, You Cannot Do the Followings:
- No VAS Service
- Cannot avail and activate any monthly data or call packages
- You can not transfer this balance to your home country.
Again let me tell you that the USSD code for emergency loan balance is *405#. While to get it via text message send 405 to 1100. One of the most important things is you cannot avail of this service if you still haven’t used SR.150 in the last six months.
Terms and Conditions by Mobily
- Only active prepaid customers can get this.
- This balance is not transferable.
- Activate customers from the last six months will get the credit.
- You will only receive the amount if your current balance is SR.3 or less.
- If you did not used SR.150 in the last six months, this service is not for you.
For more information, you can visit the nearest Mobily outlet or dial 1100. Feel free to comment below or ask your question as per the above.