How to Pay Your STC Bill Through ATM, MySTC App, and Online
STC allows their users to pay their bills online, if you don’t know how to pay STC postpaid bills online, then don’t worry you are here at the right place to learn about the STC bill payments procedure. In this guide, learn about STC wifi bill check online, and pay unpaid bills online via bank, atm, Riyad Bank, Al Rajhi, NCB Alahli ATMs, and Sadad bill payments with the help of online banking. Let’s get started:
Methods to Pay STC Bill in KSA
There are many methods you can follow to pay your STC unpaid bills. They are:
- Using Bank Cards (Credit, debit, Visa, and MasterCard)
- Using self-service machines in Saudi Arabia like Kiosk
- Payments via banks directly
- MYSTC application for Android and iOS
- Through MYSTC online portal and so on.
Pay Your STC Bills Through ATMs
- Insert your credit, debit, Visa, or MasterCard in any MADA ATM
- Choose bill payments
- Choose STC
- Select the service you want to pay for OR subscription/activation numbers of a service
- Finally, choose the payment, that is it. Don’t forget to get the ATM receipt slip.
Pay Your STC Bills Through MYSTC App
You can use your smartphone to pay your online STC bills for postpaid Internet etc or Quicknet lines. Download and install the mySTC app from Google Play Store or iOS App Store then follow the steps:
- Log in to your account in the STC application
- Select the number you wanna pay for
- Tap the Bills option
- Select Payment then tap Next
- Choose your credit, debit, Visa or MasterCard enter the details (card number and code)
- Finally, tap the Pay option, that’s it.
Pay Your STC Bills Through Online Banking (SADAD)
You can use your online banking service to pay all your STC online lines in seconds via SADAD payments. Al Rajhi, NCB Alahli, Riyad Bank, and other banks in Saudi Arabia give you the facility to pay your bill online via SADAD payments. To do so follow the below steps:
- Access your bank website and login
- Click payments option
- The services will appear under your iqama number
- choose the bill you want to pay
- Select SADAD payments
- Confirm the bill payment, that’s it.
You can select any of the above methods to pay your STC bills online. For more information, you can comment below or call STC customer care support to get help. Ensure that your Iqama is not expired, if it is, then renew it first then go to the bank to activate/renew the service.