STC Internet Packages Prepaid and Postpaid
Updated in 2020: STC (Saudi Telecom Company) is one of the leading companies in KSA. It has tons of offers and services like internet packages, SMS, calls, fiber optics, and more. It has over 80% of subscribers in Saudi Arabia’s population, and the remaining 20% of people use other telecom companies’ services. STC was founded 21 years ago and yet it has over 17 million subscribers in KSA.
Moreover, the company provides cheap rates for internet services, SMS, and call services. Today I will show you all available internet packages for prepaid and postpaid users in the Kingdom. There are lots of internet solutions available for STC prepaid and postpaid users.
Packages for one month, two months, and 3 months. Data packages such as 25GB, 10GB, 20GB, 50GB, 80GB, 100GB, 300GB, and unlimited plans are available to activate.
STC Internet Packages Prepaid
For your information, there are 8 different plans with the cheapest price and enough validity. Below is the full list of these packs with price, activation, validity, and deactivation.
|Package||Price||Validity||Activation Code||De-activation code|
|10GB Package||SAR 110||1 month only||Send "2721" to 900||Call 900|
|10GB Package||SAR 155||2 months only||Send "2729" to 900||Call 900|
|10GB Package||SAR 201||3 months only||Send "2722" to 900||Call 900|
|35GB+45GB streaming||SAR 115||1 month only||Send "2743" to 900||Call 900|
|80GB+90GB streaming||SAR 253||2 month only||Send "2744" to 900||Call 900|
|100GB+120GB streaming||SAR 368||3 month only||Send "2745" to 900||Call 900|
|300GB Package||SAR 517.25||3 months only||Send "2728" to 900||Call 900|
|500GB Package||SAR 862.5||6 months only||Send "2731" to 900||Call 900|
|100GB Package||SAR 368||3 months only||Send "2745" to 900||Call 900|
|80GB Package||SAR 253||2 months only||Send "2744" to 900||Call 900|
|Unlimited Package||SAR 23||1 day||Use STC App||Call 900|
|Unlimited Package - 1||SAR 109.25||1 week only||Send "2730" to 900||Call 900|
|Unlimited Package - 2||SAR 373.75||1 month only||Send "2726" to 900||Call 900|
|Unlimited Package - 3||SAR 1121.25||3 months only||Send "2739" to 900||Call 900|
STC Internet Packages Postpaid
STC also brings new and cheap internet packages for postpaid users in KSA. There are 5 packs available with enough data and a cheap price. Below are the full details including price, validity time period, activation, and deactivation procedure.
|10GB Package||10GB||SAR 100||1 month||Visit Nearest Franchise||Call 900|
|50GB Package||50GB||SAR 160||1 month||Visit Nearest Franchise||Call 900|
|100GB Package||100GB||SAR 180||1 month||Visit Nearest Franchise||Call 900|
|150GB Package||150GB||SAR 270||1 month||Visit Nearest Franchise||Call 900|
|Unlimited Internet Package||Unlimited Internet Data||SAR 350||1 month||Visit Nearest Franchise||Call 900|
Terms and Conditions
All prepaid and postpaid users must consume their data before the expiry. If not then the remaining data will not be added to their next subscription.
The prices mentioned above are not inclusive of VAT 5% tax. Which will be deducted on the recharge of your STC line. There might not be auto-renewal, so you will need to renew the package manually after expiration.