How to Pay Your Zain Postpaid Bill online
Zain allows paying postpaid bills online via Sadad and other online methods in KSA. Zain understands and appreciates how you are busy and how busy your day is as well as time. That is the reason Zain postpaid bill payment is easy for your convenience.
Pay Zain Bills Through Auto payment
One of the easiest ways how to pay zain bills online without any worries is the Auto payment service. The service allows Zain customers to pay the bills in some simple steps. To get the full advantage of auto-payment service, just follow these simple steps:
- Register with your Zain number on the Zain website.
- Click the automatic payment from the Billing & Payment menu there.
- Now just write your e-mail.
- Now tap New Card.
- Add card info.
- Add password sent to you by your bank (any bank).
- After adding your card, all you need is to schedule the payment.
- Finally choose one payment type (prepaid line or postpaid line), that is it.
Zain Postpaid line
After following the above steps, now easier to pay your prepaid line bill payment or postpaid just follow the steps:
- Enter the number (postpaid only) you want to be scheduled for payment.
- Choose (the exact invoice amount or specified amount) as per your choice.
- Now select the saved card option there.
- Finally, select the start date for payment that is it.
Zain Prepaid line
- Enter the number to be scheduled for payment.
- Choose the amount.
- Select the saved card.
- Select the start date and frequency of payment.
Zain Bill Payment Using Sadad
You can also your Zain line prepaid or postpaid using SADAD in Saudi Arabia. But before that, you need the following things to be ready.
- The first thing to register for SADAD online bill payment via your Bank.
- Log in to your bank account.
- Register a SADAD account via your bank’s online banking website.
- Create a username and passcode when using SADAD for payments.
As your username and password are ready to be used for online transactions. You can now follow the below steps in order to pay bills via SADAD.
Pay Zain Bill Using Sadad:
To pay Zain line prepaid or postpaid
- Enter your online banking.
- Select SADAD as a payment method.
- Enter the SADAD username and password you created.
- The bank will send you OTP (one-time-password) to your mobile enter.
- Finally, just confirm and finish the Zain bill payment.
You can follow any of the above-mentioned methods in order to pay your Zain bill online either postpaid or prepaid. If having any confusion you can comment below or use our contact us page.