Zain Unlimited Validity for Prepaid Customers KSA
For the first time in the history of telecommunication services in Saudi Arabia. Zain KSA brings unlimited validity for prepaid customers in the Kingdom. Your mobile balance will never end up because of the validity time period. from now on, all prepaid packages by Zain will never die because of validity. From this day on, you don’t need to worry about your internet package, call packages, or SMS packages. Enjoy unlimited validity as long as you make calls, use the internet, or sending messages.
Unlimited validity never-ending balance:
On the Zain network in Saudi Arabia recharge with any amount of balance and enjoy unlimited validity. This announcement was made by Zain a couple of weeks ago. This is for all Zain prepaid customers but not Noor packages customers. However, there are some terms and conditions you may wanna know:
Terms and Conditions by Zain KSA:
the major terms are:
- This is not for postpaid customers
- This service is not for Noor packages holders
- To keep all your packages alive you will need to recharge with any amount of balance, SAR 10 up to 1000
- Within three months (90 days) you will need to recharge once in the amount of SAR 10 or more
- If you don’t recharge in 90 days, the validity service will not be available for you
- As long as you make calls or send messages or use the internet data, your balance will get expired.
Keep in mind there is no activation needed for this action. This is an automatic service enabled for prepaid customers in KSA. However, if you are not eligible for this service, then contact 959 customer care support. Talk to them and they will explain why you are not eligible for this service. Also, check that you did not activate the Noor package on your Zain line. For more information, you can send V1 to 959 from your Zain line.
Related to Zain: